Thursday, January 15, 2009

Life

Sigh I need to find a new job. I am not happy, frustrated and exhausted. I redid my resume but due to changes at work my job expanded once again and I need to tweak the resume a bit.

It is just a matter of knowing where to look.

I hate this.


 

I try so hard not to bring it home – stay positive and leave it behind. Doesn't always work but I try.

Be happy I have a job right….


 

We are almost ready to start work on the basement. This will help me mentally a lot. Give me somewhere to channel spent up annoyed energy – sanding painting thinking about decorating. It is a healthy diversion.


 

So Dearest Daughter joined karate and we have learned something very interesting about her – she will not dive into an activity. Not at all. She needs to observe, monitor and weigh her options for a while. She needs to decide if she really does like the teacher and if she is going to enjoy the activity or not. Damn frustrating as a parent but important to know.


 

I just got back from picking up hub from work – he got home early.

Dearest Daughter said that next time she was going to tell her Sensei that she was going to karate.

I do hope this is true and that she is finally ready. We will be patient though. Hub really wants her to do this.


 

I am watching CSI on the internet while I type this out. I might start to really like this Word blog posting option.


 


Return Home

Posted by (Top)Andrea::1/15/2009 :: 2 Comments:

Post/Read Comments

---------------------------------------