Saturday, January 31, 2009

And she turned four

On this day four years ago I pushed a little girl into this world after 24 hours of exhausting labour.

Little Miss Ji is becoming a lady.


 

Do I regret it? Not a single day.


 

Love this kid to bits even when she has a temper tantrum that makes me want to rip out my hair.


 

There is one huge advantage to having your kids birthday in January – it is too cold to ever have a birthday party at your own house cause you cant let the kids outside to play.

So it is off to the jungle gym tomorrow for a birthday party with 6 of her playmates.


 

Should be fun. She is excited and I have to find a way to convince her that sleep is very important today.


 

We had a quiet day today because daddy had to work today but tomorrow will be exciting.

She is four. Wow! I am at a loss for words. I look at her and marvel most of the time.


Return Home

Posted by (Top)Andrea::1/31/2009 :: 5 Comments:

Post/Read Comments

---------------------------------------