Saturday, June 07, 2008

growing taller

Just went through my kids clothes.
Last month I had to go through her pants and pass on almost half of them.
Today it was the shirts. Thinned her drawer to half.
Growing like a weed she is.

"I'm bigger mom!"
She loves to tell me is a loud very proud voice.

That and she likes to floss her teeth. Odd. I sure dont. I am not complaining at all in any way. It is a good thing. Just odd.

I have also been extremely bad about checking into my blogging friends lately. Every once and a while I quickly pop over there and read their latest posts but havent commented for a long time.
I am sorry. Just pre-occupied with outside life the last few months.
sigh
Not bad stuff just busy.

Technorati Tags:

Labels: ,


Return Home

Posted by (Top)Andrea::6/07/2008 :: 1 Comments:

Post/Read Comments

---------------------------------------