Saturday, June 02, 2007

My Saturday Kicked Butt!!!

Bet my Saturday can kick yours in the butt!!!


I did the most amazing wow thing ever!!!


It was incredible!!!


Time stood still!!!!


The instant replay is heart stopping!!!


The reactions from all those that saw were stunning!!


The reactions from those that I encountered after were all "WOW!!"


My dear friend wont stop apologizing (it wasn't your fault you silly girl)!!!


The check in nurse went "WOW!!"


The doctor shook his head and went,




"YUP,
You
broke
your nose."





Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Attractive, isn't it?

And the lesson we learned folks.....

Just let the ground hits in baseball roll right on by you and don't touch the ball until it comes to a complete stop.



Technorati Tags:

Labels: ,


Return Home

Posted by (Top)Andrea::6/02/2007 :: 3 Comments:

Post/Read Comments

---------------------------------------