Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Looking into the crystal ball

I read the horoscope.

I just enjoy the giggles most of the time and take it with a grain of salt. It is a source of daily giggles at the office.

Just for the heck of it I read my daughters to see what sort of disaster I should be prepared for that night and then I check out Li’s to see if we will have any head bashing fights that night.
It doesn’t hurt to be prepared, and then there is a better chance of winning.
Right? Hehehe

Well last week Friday my dearest husband’s horoscope said

“Different events will occur this year that soften your heart and make you a kinder, more spiritual person. This might sound corny but it’s true. The ultimate result of this transition and growth will be that you will become a happier person.”


OH!
Hmmm

AND
according to the moon alert the moon was on MY side.
Very interesting I must say.

So I went home at the end of the day completely forgetting about this horoscope stuff with my mind on a million other far more important things to deal with. Li got home around 10:30 ish on Friday night and sat on the sofa. I was on the other sofa reading my book winding down at the end of the day:

Husband: I think we should make some sort of cleaning schedule.

Wife: -------?

Husband: I think we should take turns as to who cleans the floors and bathrooms. Sort of a daily schedule that we can write down, so it always gets done. I want to set a good example for my daughter and I don’t want her to see me not cleaning when you are. I want her to see that it is equal.

Wife: Are you sick?

Husband: NO!!! And I am not drunk either!!


Makes you sit and just feel numb for a while let me tell ya.

Technorati Tags:

Return Home

Posted by (Top)Andrea::2/06/2007 :: 7 Comments:

Post/Read Comments

---------------------------------------