Sunday, October 22, 2006

Costco and Cleaner

This whole house business is making my sleeping a tad restless these days.

AUGH!!
We are going to try to get to see the house on Saturday to take a ton of photos and try to get the carpet and tile installers in to give us an accurate quote. Ugh this is all so expensive.

So I worked on Saturday.
I work for a construction company and we had a sneak preview for one of our buildings. They needed a couple of hostesses to meet and give very basic info to try to push people upstairs to the sales people. The accounts payable girl and I decided to do it – extra mula is always good.We had a lot of fun and to our surprise we were much busier than we had expected on being – we also sold out!!!
WAHOO!!
Damn I don’t think we qualify for commission. Hmm.

Then today we headed out to the evil giant Costco and spent the last of my mula on mixing bowls, fire and Carbon Monoxide detectors. I also found these great plug-in night-lights that have the light sensors so I don’t have to worry about shutting them off. We picked up some frying pans and a spoon/fork serving set as well. ToddlerJi tried to steer us towards the toy section countless times but we held strong and made it to the cleaning supplies where I bought a giant thing of Lysol cleaner and bathroom VIM.
I need to get some rubber gloves the next time I am at the supermarket.

Good thing pay day is soon.

Technorati Tags:

Return Home

Posted by (Top)Andrea::10/22/2006 :: 1 Comments:

Post/Read Comments

---------------------------------------