Saturday, September 09, 2006

My Kids Future?

Has anyone in Canada ever used this?

Kids Futures

The KidsFutures Program is a rewards program that uses cash rewards as its currency and lets Canadian families use these rewards to save for their children's future college or university costs or repay student loans - just by doing their everyday shopping.


If you have I would love to know what you think of it.

I collect points at Save-On-Foods and they can be used towards it. I am wondering if I should bother.
Hmm.
Saving money for ToddlerJi's education is a big thing for me. I dont want her to run into the same problem that I did when I was in my young twenties - no money for school. Work took over studies.

That is not what I want happening to her. Wishfull thinking but I am allowed to wish: I'm her mom.
I want to prepare for this now.
I know Li is on the same thinking lines as me.


Return Home

Posted by (Top)Andrea::9/09/2006 :: 4 Comments:

Post/Read Comments

---------------------------------------