Monday, July 03, 2006
Ten words tag
tagged me a really tough tag. I need to think of ten things for the letter ‘A’.
- Apple – eat one a day and it will keep the doctor away.
- Alaska – a state of the US that used to be owned by Russia and was sold to them for a pittance. BC is still a little miffed about it.
- Atlas – that really cool book that tells you where all the countries are. My father used to be a history teacher and has these giant pull down maps that hang on the wall. They are all for Europe but I loved them as a kid.
- Attitude – it isn’t an object but it sure feels like one when someone throws it in your face.
- Allen Wrench – isn’t that the one with the little screwy thingy on it??????
- Asparagus – pickled ones taste great!! My friend’s mom uses them as stir sticks for her Caesars.
- Appreciation – what I feel right now towards the makers of BC Growers Cider, the Kiwi Strawberry flavour. Yummy.
- Axe – what is about to hit my husband in the head if he even thinks about staying up till past one to play his stupid computer game.
- Art – I love it all.
- Alberta – the home of Spruce Meadows the horse jumping capital of North America and the WORLD!!!!
Posted by (Top)Andrea::7/03/2006 ::