Wednesday, April 19, 2006

A new find worth checking out

I would like to introduce everyone to one of my new finds: well actually he found me through a thread I left in the Blog Explosion forums asking for help.

If you scroll down my sidebar on the left you will notice that my ‘previous posts’ and my EXTREMELY LONG ‘archive list’ are now drop down boxes. They look awesome and free up tons of eyeball space. I love it!

This was soooo easy to do because of the totally awesome SE7EN!!!
He has some amazing help bits in there that are sooooo user friendly for bloggers using the Blogger platform and the Wordpress platform.

I recommend you check him out and say hi.


Technorati Tags:

Return Home

Posted by (Top)Andrea::4/19/2006 :: 13 Comments:

Post/Read Comments

---------------------------------------