Monday, April 10, 2006
Are you SURE it isnt Friday the 13th?
Today has been one of those days:
- ToddlarJi mysteriously woke up with no diaper on this morning but Li swears he put it on her after her bath. The result was a wet bed and pajamas. ToddlarJi thought it was pretty cool though.
- ToddlarJi’s juice cup has gone missing. We searched all over the apartment for it. No sign of it anywhere. This resulted in Li and I have a squawk at each other this morning: he thinks it is ok to put juice in the milk cup but I know for a fact this will make the milk later taste gross if you do this. He relented and said he wouldn’t put juice in there. We may have to buy a new sippy cup. They are actually not that cheap when you buy the decent ones that don’t break when chucked by little kids.
- It is raining.
- Li went to the apartment renters and had a bit of a squawk at them about us getting our deposit money back. The manager is going to phone and talk to him tomorrow.
- In order for Li to squawk at them I had to find the renter paper work, which had been put away. This means I had no clue where it was because things have been almost packed and moved around. It ended up being UNDERNEATH a huge pile of unpacked ceramics and at the very bottom of the box.
- I just realized that I double booked students tomorrow night and now have to phone and grovel.
- I broke my teacup at work. I have had that cup for over four years. Totally sucks.
- I have the most painful left shoulder and I have no idea what I did to cause the pain.
I really hope Li cooks something special tonight: I am feeling sappy and depressed.
The weather is totally not helping.
Posted by (Top)Andrea::4/10/2006 ::