Monday, March 06, 2006

The Turtle Tag

I was tagged by Turtle Guy and I have actually never done this tag. Amazing considering the huge number I have done.
I kind of like these meme lane things. Very interesting. They make me think.
Ohhh that is bad. Hahaha.

The Turtle Tag

1: Black and White or Color; how do you prefer your movies?
Hmm. I honestly believe that a movie that has been filmed and acted right should be able to hold its own in both avenues. Black and white photos can look just as amazing in colour, and vise versa. So the answer to the question is, it doesn’t matter as long as it is a good movie.

2: What is the one single subject that bores you to near-death?
Wellllll, I can talk about anything quite easily but can get bored about anything as well. I think it depends on who I am having the conversation with.

3: MP3s, CDs, Tapes or Records: what is your favorite medium for prerecorded music?
My dad’s records totally rocked but now the only thing I have is CD and MD. I havent ventured into the MP3 world yet.

4: You are handed one first class trip plane ticket to anywhere in the world and ten million dollars cash. All of this is yours provided that you leave and not tell anyone where you are going ever. This includes family, friends, everyone. Would you take the money and ticket and run?
Completely impossible to do. Nope, nadda, forget, you are stuck with me!!

5: Seriously, what do you consider the world's most pressing issue now?
Poverty! – Poverty creates hunger, creates hate, creates fear, creates war, creates disease.

6: How would you rectify the world's most pressing issue?
A magic wand if I had one. I have no idea.

7: You are given the chance to go back and change one thing in your life; what would that be?
To have my phone card recharged to about 10 odd hours so that I could have spoken to my sister for what seemed like forever in our last conversation with each other before she died.

8: You are given the chance to go back and change one event in world history, what would that be?
To prevent my sister from dying.

9: A night at the opera, or a night at the Grand Ole Opry: which do you choose?This is impossible to choose!! I would LOVE to go to the Grand Ole Opry but I would LOVE to go to an Opera!!!

10: What is the one great unsolved crime of all time you'd like to solve?
Why the hell can I not spell?????

11: One famous author can come to dinner with you. Who would that be, and what would you serve for the meal?
Ian Rankin, cause he is still alive, and we would have great pints of beer and some scotch on the side with some steaks. Or maybe Li would cook. hmm

12: You discover that John Lennon was right, that there is no hell below us, and above us there is only sky - what's the first immoral thing you might do to celebrate this fact?
Rig the lottery. hehehe

Return Home

Posted by (Top)Andrea::3/06/2006 :: 9 Comments:

Post/Read Comments

---------------------------------------