Friday, February 03, 2006

shame

I have come to love this country that I live in, even though its politicians don’t love me. They like my tax dollars.
I have tried to learn about their customs and culture, although I admit I am far far far from being an expert. I defend when I can even when I don’t always like.
But there is one thing that makes me shake my head and leaves me speechless with no ability to defend: nor want to.
This.


Update:

Today’s blessing:

Nothing to really to report: nothing too interesting happened today. I found myself some new dress pants, but I don’t think that qualifies as a blessing.

I did find a very interesting news article about very early Japanese history. I found it fascinating.

I recopied it for my culture page.



Return Home

Posted by (Top)Andrea::2/03/2006 :: 8 Comments:

Post/Read Comments

---------------------------------------