Thursday, January 26, 2006

blachhh

Life is sucking just a bit right now. I have a whole string of reasons.

  1. Li tried to send his passport by DHL and was a moron and told the guy it was a passport. They refused to send it for us!! Now I am searching for another bloody way and am going a little crazy doing it.

  2. It turns out that courier companies will not ship passport so I am at a total loss. I have contacted tons of companies, all with the same answer, and am now very impatiently awaiting return emails from the Tokyo Embassy as to what the hell to do.

  3. As a last resort I am going to send it by courier but bloody lie. And I hate doing that!!

  4. Ji is still not sleeping in the middle of the night. I have no idea why. She is not waking up crying, which I can actually deal with better. Instead she is waking up as if she has slept the entire night away, totally oblivious to the fact that it is only 2 in the morning!! It has been taking us almost two hours each time to get her back to sleep.

  5. This has been going on for a week now and I am dying.

  6. Last night she woke up at 1 and did not sleep until 5. AUGH!! Both of us were trying and nothing was working.

  7. Reason number four is killing me much faster than slowly. I am so tired and I feel another cold coming on MUCH stronger than the last one. I am sure that there is no turning this one back.

  8. One of the guys in my office came up to me at THREE o’clock and told me that one of my family members had called at ONE o’clock. As to why no one transferred the call to my classroom, I have no idea, AND my bloody cell phone had lost power. I of course had no charger with me AND, because I am an idiot, I have no damn telephone numbers!!!!! Then to top it off the guy who originally took the call is not in the office so I didn’t even know what family member called OR if it was my daughter’s day care!!! I am assuming that if it were the day care they would call back. Grrr.

  9. Turned out to be Li having troubles with the courier we had called, still….

  10. I feel a fever setting in.

  11. I need to fix the telephone problem of number eight when I get home and do a damn mini telephone book. GRRRR….

  12. I am cold! Why oh why is there no central heating!!!!


Return Home

Posted by (Top)Andrea::1/26/2006 :: 6 Comments:

Post/Read Comments

---------------------------------------