Thursday, December 08, 2005

home today

JiXiang is home sick from daycare today. She is the most active sick kid I have ever seen though.
Minus the constant puking.
It started yesterday afternoon and continued all evening. She could not keep anything down but yet seemed so happy with life. Kids are odd.
I was prepared to bring her to daycare this morning with a very soft food and liquid lunch, that was until she puked all over me and the bed at 6 this morning.
Ya I am awake now.
She is off to a doctors appointment in a few minutes, and I have decided to use this day to get ready for the Christmas Party we are going to tomorrow. Tons of pictures later I can assure you.
I am also catching up on my photos and getting my Christmas cards from the printers after Ji's doctor visit. I will get to work on those addresses as well.

So I will leave you with a few pictures from the over loaded digital file:

Here we have Ji bundled up to go on the bike to head off to school. She is wearing the adorable snowsuit that her grandma Li gave her.



And these pictures are Li's idea of a simple Thursday night dinner just the two of us.



I am not allowed to even make salad for us anymore. He says I dont do it right. According to his this is almost right, done by him of course.



Tasted damn good though.

(Update: Ji has the stomach flu and had to get an IV. DAMN but that was a huge mental stress for me. There are flickr pictures on the side. She is feeling much better but is on a liquid diet. I think she will be ok to say hello to Santa tomorrow.)

Return Home

Posted by (Top)Andrea::12/08/2005 :: 7 Comments:

Post/Read Comments

---------------------------------------