Thursday, August 25, 2005

Tagged Again

I got tagged again by Holly.
This one is a little different though.

7 Things…..

I plan to do before I die:
1. sky dive
2. scuba dive
3. go to Venice
4. own a house, even if it includes a mortgage
5. move back to Canada
6. own my own business
7. learn Chinese

I can do:
1. ride a horse
2. teach you how to ride a horse
3. sorta kinda teach English as a Second language
4. speak enough Japanese to tell the taxi driver where to go or do some shopping
5. ride a bicycle with a baby seat – baby in the seat – and carry an umbrella all at the same time
6. make it look like I can actually Salsa (cant though)
7. be a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend and a bitch all at the same time

I can not do:
1. speak Chinese
2. pass the lowest level Japanese test (grrrrr)
3. hide my feeling – they show CLEARLY on my face
4. spell – spell check is my god
5. do math – calculators are my savior
6. make green tea properly – according to my husband
7. fit into some of the skirts I bought be fore I was pregnant (grrr)

Things that attract me to the opposite sex;
1. his nose – please don’t ask why cause I don’t know why
2. his eyes – they have to sparkle
3. his hands - hmmm
4. his forearms – Keanu Reeves and that scene in Speed 1: must have hit rewind a dozen times. yummy
5. smart
6. ambitious
7. open world and personal views
(8. a sexy walk)

Things I say the most:
1. sam fucking we – Andrea Japlish for very cold
2. mutsu fucking kashi – Andrea Japlish for very hard
3. shit
4. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa???
5. NOT!
6. Can somebody tell me what my computer is saying?!?!?! (Japanese kanji, grrr)
7. LI, LI LI Li lililililililili…. – in a whiny voice successfully pissing off my husband

Celebrity Crushes: (This one is really hard) (And I can not spell anyone’s name properly!)
1. James Bond – the character not the actor
2. Sean Connery
3. Denzel Washington – the sexiest walk in Hollywood!!
4. Will Smith – before he beefed up for the Ali movie
5. Colin Farell
6. The beautiful blond Elf from Lord of the Rings, totally cannot remember his name right now.
7. Dave Mathews – it’s the hands thing

People I want to take this quiz
I am not going to do this part. I already tagged more than five people in my last tag, but if anyone wants to tag them selves please do and I will read it.

Return Home

Posted by (Top)Andrea::8/25/2005 :: 0 Comments:

Post/Read Comments

---------------------------------------