|
Monday, November 15, 2004 I hate Lis job!! Ok that is not true I am grateful for my husband job, I am grateful that he has a job, I am grateful that he brings home a paycheck and hands the entire thing to me. What I hate are the long ass hours!! He comes home from work tired and with ZERO ability to hold even a short one syllable conversation. He can bairly manage a hello some days. He comes in, makes food and then checks the news for a while. Then has a shower and goes to bed. I am usually in bed before him. AND no I do not cook for him. I tried for a while and hit the jack pot with two cooking recipes but I can not repeat them EVERY day as that is boring as hell. The problem is that he gets home soooo much later than me that the only food I could really make was in the crock pot. Anything else would have to be reheated in the microwave. Now he loves having the micro from certain cooking and for defrosting but is very negative about re-heating previously cooked food. He doesn't do it. He would much prefer I make sure there is rice ready for him and then he cooks something up that he feels like making when he gets home. Easier for me. Anyway, back to the no communication problem. He can be a real ass sometimes. I try to talk and only anticipate short answers but he then complains that I talk to much and drive him crazy. He then starts calling me 'oba-san' which is basically old woman. Doesn't go over very well. We have just gotten over two days of zero communication with each other. We relied on short statements that required no answers. Things like - it is garbage day tomorrow so dont forget. Then the bedroom door closes and I go to bed. We are talking again. Maybe I will get some sort of response to babies names. He is leaving that up to me way too much and thinks I am thinking about it way too early. I am not!!! Little skinny shit. Yesterday he finished work at 9:45pm (started at 8:00am). He thinks tonight will be later. I have to TRY to not talk when he gets home. Ya right.
Posted by (Top)Andrea::11/15/2004 ::
2 Comments:
|