Tuesday, October 26, 2004



On Saturday night our dinner for one friend turned into 4 friends and my kitchen looked like a bomb had exploded.
I cleaned non of it and left it ALL up to Li to clean on Sunday morning.

Because of the dinner party with Li's friends on Saturday he was a good boy and spent the day with my on Sunday.
We did our usually food shopping and went to a new restaurant for a late lunch/ early dinner. We also headed out to this trade fair thing that showcased almost all the businesses in this little town. It was quite a family afaire.
There were TONS of family oriented activities for kids and big kids to do. I really wanted to do most of them but it was a little crowded. sniff.
There was a stain glass making section, a model house building section, paper making section (I did that), a paint your own Daruma New Years doll face section and music and games. There was also lots of free stuff being handed out.
There was a Sumitomo display, so I was able to explain to Li what my guys actually do.

There was also SPIDERMAN.


There was the Shinbun (newspaper) Man.


And of course Batman.



Return Home

Posted by (Top)Andrea::10/26/2004 :: 0 Comments:

Post/Read Comments

---------------------------------------