Monday, August 16, 2004



So we have moved in to the new place. It is starting to look really good and personally very nice. I think we have done a pretty good job with it. So if anyone is planing to visit my, hint hint, you have two years from now to do it. After that we leave this country and are off to god knows what.
Li just scrubbed down the stairs of our apartment building. The green slim on the bars was annoying him. He is so cute sometimes. Hehe. God knows what the neighbours think. Heheh
It is raining today. FEELS GREAT!! It has been sooooo damn hot the last few days that the energy has sweated right out of me. Moving from the bedroom to the kitchen was actually work. Today feels really good.
Yesterday Kim and I headed out to the Yaizu City firework. We got up real close and both of us ended up with kinks in our necks. Last weekend Kim, Li and I headed out to the Fukiroi City fireworks. They are the biggest in this province, 200,000 fireworks set off in a 2 hour period. Cool!
So tomorrow I am off to the doctor again for another check-up. I should get another baby picture, ultrasound thingy, and I might, maybe, scan it for you and put it on the picture page. Hehe. Maybe.
OH AND HELP!!!!Any one who is in the mood for present sending, heeheee, I am in need of Oil of Olay bar soap (sensitive or normal ok). IT is the only kind my body accepts. All others send me into a scratching frenzy. UGH! And in the process of moving I discovered I was CONSIDERABLY lower in my supplies than I had thought.
Gotta go. I want to explore my neighborhood. Hmmmm

============

OK never posted this the other day so now it is Tuesday. The newest baby picture looks like something off of the X-Files so there will be no posting of that picture heheheh. Today our new display cabinet comes, yaaaa, and later I get a much needed hair cut. YAAAAA Then it is back to work tomorrow, waaaaaa

Return Home

Posted by (Top)Andrea::8/16/2004 :: 2 Comments:

Post/Read Comments

---------------------------------------