Saturday, August 28, 2004



I have been trying to order wedding gifts off of N and Z's registry but the web site is not working properally at their end right now!! AUGH!! I hope no one else picks my ideas. OH and Z if you are planing on updating do it now girl!!!! I am in a buy you lots of presents mode!! I budgeted just for you two and plan on using it all! hehehe They need to put smile icon things on this site. ohhh that would be fun. hehhe

So Li got the job. He starts on Tuesday. No I dont know what it is as he never asks those questions. I dont know why. And he will continue living at home as the bus service will work, basically.

We have finally cleaned out the closet in the spare room and put up the bar for hanging clothes. Now if anyone is planing on visiting (It has been over 4 years now ya know!) the room is ready.
If anyone is planing on visiting shortly after the birth of spud (Janet named it that) I really need to know. Planing and organizing the grandparents and what not is important. My place is bigger but it can never be big enough for everyone. Love to have you all but spread out slightly please.

I am working on a birth letter for my dear friend Cheri right now. They are wanting to adopt and I am willing to help them in ANY way I can. It would be sooooo cool if they found a young kid next year then our kids would be almost the same age. OHHHH! So cool!!

Being girly.
I am also hungry. I am always hungry!! And always have to pee. AUGH!!!!

Return Home

Posted by (Top)Andrea::8/28/2004 :: 0 Comments:

Post/Read Comments

---------------------------------------