Sunday, August 29, 2004



I felt the baby kick yesterday.
Actually after feeling it I am sure I have felt it many times before but mistook it for other pains.
Cool!
Maybe that will wear off soon but for now cool.

Last night I ate this raspberry shurbert from Seiyu that was heavenly, I am craving some right now but am at work. I have one more in the fridge for tonight. Ahhhhh...

Well for the good news - Li got his job. He signs the work papers today and the best is that he can live at home. The bus will work. The last two nights he has been trying to go to sleep earlier and make a half hearted attempt to wake up earlier as this is a day job. Hehehehehehe.

Yesterday we bought a microwave. It was really cheap and pretty decent. It was one of the things on our list of required before the baby is born. All the books say that a microwave is a mothers best friend and a working mothers god. Well I am going to be a working mother. I have a lot more on the list of things to buy but for now can not do too much. Need to wait for Lis first cheque and no rain. We are being pelted by a typhoon. Not now. It will come at around 3 this afternoon. It is going to be a wet bike ride home. It will rain harder than one can imagine all night and then by noon tomorrow the sun is going to be out and we will all be dying from the extreme humidity. Welcome to Japan.

I have 5 more minutes to write but can not think of anything to say.
Hmm
Got some more books from Amazon yesterday - YAA!!! Still in love with Ian Rankin!! I think I am only two books shy of his who collection and on the pre-order list for the one due out early next year. Got one more for your collection dad. Will send it when I can find suitable wrapping. I the process of moving I threw all the paper bags away. UGH!


Gotta go. Dre

Return Home

Posted by (Top)Andrea::8/29/2004 :: 2 Comments:

Post/Read Comments

---------------------------------------