Wednesday, August 18, 2004



I feel terrible and I dont really know why.

I admit that I went to bed a little later than I should have last night - got caught up in an old ER. But I had a fairly decent sleep.
I got sick on my bike while coming to work today. Thankfully not in front of the station but on a side street. That would have been too embarrassing.
I think it is the vitamins. I started taking my vitamins again this week and I think that is the problem. I take them with plenty of food and water while I eat breakfast but ohhhhh. I will admit that I have been feeling nauseous in the morning but this is the first time I have been sick and now I feel TERRIBLE!

Anyway, Li got a call for a job interview today, lets all keep our fingers crossed. He is worried about hours as he is not allowed to work full time because of a new government foreigner regulation that went in. It has prevented him from getting any other jobs so far. We will see. Cross your fingers for him.

Last night he was kind of funny. He headed out to the dollar store and bought 3 clocks - all the same kind, just different colours. They are now on the wall above the computer - 1 for Canada time, 1 for China time and 1 for Japan time. HEHEHHE Now all we need are little flag sticker things to put on the clocks and make

Return Home

Posted by (Top)Andrea::8/18/2004 :: 0 Comments:

Post/Read Comments

---------------------------------------