Friday, August 06, 2004



How is this for sad.
I woke up this morning and had a shower, ate, then headed to the hospital for my last round of IV stuff.
I laid there for 2 hours listening to my MD and reading a book. Mostly trying to sleep. Finished and then headed to the pay area.
It wasn't until the lady handed me back my hospital card and said `omadeto` that I realized that today was my birthday.
I totally forgot.
WOW.
I got home and sat on the toilet or a while, hehe, and asked Li if he knew what day it was today. He was silent for a bit then started singing Happy Birthday. Goof forgot as well.
Been a little preoccupied with puking and moving.
No IV tomorrow and I hope that all is well from this point on.
ohhhh and embarrassing!!!
I got home from the hospital, ate some lunch, then got ready for work. Only an office day for me today. No problems. I hop on my bike and slowly go to work. I get here at 1:00 and park my bike. I see Mr. Hibino and say hey. Talk to him for 2 tiks and start walking towards my office building. Subconsciously I reach behind and touch the back of my skirt and realize to my horror that I never did my skirt up. The zipper is all the way open. OH MY GOD! Mr. Hibino noticed as he was walking back and was more fascinated with my red face.
WOW. And the entire Seiken section was standing in front of me doing their Japanese style afternoon radio exercises. Thank god I noticed before going through them.

Return Home

Posted by (Top)Andrea::8/06/2004 :: 3 Comments:

Post/Read Comments

---------------------------------------