|
Thursday, June 10, 2004 Well I am finished for the day and it is only 2:00 right now. What a short day!! I am still at work of course. I can pretend to do stuff. Actually I do have things to do I just feel like writing a blog right now. I just read a blog about how we bloggers are addicted to our pages. We love it! We are actually a blog community and some of our loved ones actually accuse us of being anti social yet we are soooo social. My hubby doesn't accuse me of being anti social. He doesn't even read my blog page - mostly because his reading-in-English skills are much to be desired and I can not convince him to study. OH well. He has finally reached a point where he is talking about his job problems, Li has an annoying inability to talk until he explodes. At least he explodes quietly. Last night, while reprimanding me for screwing up something on the computer, he quietly mumbles that he is getting angry about not finding a job yet. I know, I told him. He just nodded. He knows that I do. He is on to two months with no job now. He has made sooooo many phone calls. Half say no foreigners allowed. Half of the other half say foreigners ok but no Chinese, and the remaining bit take down all his information and say they will call him back. None ever do. Well one did last week and he was a little excited about it. He talked to them again but it was nothing. They just wanted to touch base and tell him they were now looking for a company for him to work in. It was one of those job find companies. At least they phoned back to say we are looking. But nobody has phoned back to say they have found. He has been considering getting hold of his old boss and seeing if there is any work in Hamamatsu. Well that is really far away. His last company job was far away but this is farther. I would barely see him and due to train costs probably would not see him every weekend like before. He has not done that yet. He does not want that. He doesn't like being so far away from me. He know how I get - real emotional like - and he get worried. He is the man of the house you know. We have to go to the dentist again today. Li is getting his top teeth cleaned ( YAA!!) and I am getting my cap (ugh). I really dont like going to the dentist.
Posted by (Top)Andrea::6/10/2004 ::
0 Comments:
|