Friday, January 02, 2004



Let me seee,... It is January 3rd here in Japan and the weather is BEAUTIFUL!
Little chill in the wind but the sky is perfect.
I was just checking out Phrax diary, so true dude, I always have these cool words to tell you and then as soon as I sit in front of the screen all the words are gone. Couldn't have been very important than hmm..

Well it has been one year and two days and I am totally fine.
weird actually. Strange but not personally. hmmm
I cried at Christmas for a brief second then I was fine. On new years day night I quietly reminded Li as we crawled into bed with a tiny sniffle and all he did was go 'oh', and I realized that he was right.
So it is a year! Big deal! Whether it is one year or ten years I will still miss her. It doesn't matter what day it is or what special holidays are going on, life continues around you and you either live it as well or stick your head in a hole like an ostritch. Well I chose to live.
In reality the greatest gift and the most honorable thing that you can do or give Alisha is to carry on and live life to the fullest cause it is exactly what she would be doing right now. Hell she never had any respect for people who wouldn't accept reality and the process of life. She would always do her best to drag their heads out of the dirt. She helped many of her friends along the way learn to live but she abandoned a few who refused to accept. I realize more and more how similar we really were. Sad, but I never realized it until I moved to Japan and her to Europe. We actually became much closer as sisters when we moved farther apart. Odd. hmm.
So I guess what I am saying is buck up!! And start living. Start exploring new worlds and galaxies beyond (watched Star Trek last night) and do things that would make Alisha proud and want to brag to all her friends about you.
I guess what I am asking is also that my family stop starting every other sentence with the word Alisha and start thinking of the future and reality. Grow live and prosper. As Mork would say ' nanu nanu'. Alisha never dwelled in the past and she sure wouldn't want all of us dwelling in hers.

Well speech finished...
Yesterday a group of us went to watch 'The Last Samurai'. Not that bad actually except for the little bit of Hollywood BS at the beginning and the end. It would have been ten times better if Tom Cruise had died.
Oh and as a word of note - YOU CAN NOT SEE MT.FUJI FROM YOKOHAMA!!!!! Maybe on a perfectly clear day you can see an outline of the tip.

Return Home

Posted by (Top)Andrea::1/02/2004 :: 0 Comments:

Post/Read Comments

---------------------------------------