Thursday, December 25, 2003



Ok not quite to sure what actually happened there. I am in Chinese mode on the computer right now as Li has been downloading tons of stuff non stop for a week now. He actually successfully downloaded Matrix3 so I am not complaining too much but I hit a button, dont know which one and I was writing in Chinese. Couldnt get it to stop, still dont know how I got it to stop. hmmm
Anyway...
Oh ya Christmas,
I have a Christmas cake in the fridge, actually going to go and get it right now, hold on....

ohhh It is a white angle food cake with a sugar santa a strawberry and even a little christmas tree. hehehehe and the movie that just started on Superchannel is 'Nightmare Before Christmas' hehehe
So I want to put a picture on here for you. It is my favourite christmas picture - has been for many years. It is one of those types of pictures that I have kept framed on my wall all year even when it is not Christmas. I just love it.
It is called 'XMAS 84'.


I have been spending the last few weeks thinking aout how much I miss my sister and how much I want her back. I have been thinking about how much Christmas was going to suck this year and for every year afterwards but then something happened to me in the shower this morning I remmebered...
My sister was alive on Christmas day!
And for the rest of my life I will always remember Christmas as the last day that I heard my sister voice, the last day that we laughed and joked together on the phone, and I will cherish that moment as one of the most special moments of my whole life.
Merry Christmas to all of you and to all a good life.
Remember that the moment that will mean the most to us later are the ones we ignore now. Love every moment and everyone. Hug yourself and your love ones.
I love you all.
Best wishes and hugs.
Love from Andrea, Li and Tintin.

Return Home

Posted by (Top)Andrea::12/25/2003 :: 0 Comments:

Post/Read Comments

---------------------------------------