|
Monday, April 28, 2003 If you scroll down and read about two entries before you will notice a mention of my dearest bloody husband saying that I looked older. Well I have struck back by buying these under-your-eye white thingys that are supposed to make around your eyes younger, or something to that effect. I have succeeded in scaring the shit out of Li two nights in a row when he has come home from work and I have rolled over to say hello at 2 in the morning with these things slapped to my face. The first time he actually fell back against the wall. He then started laughing hysterically. I felt so good. Then the next night he had a work friend come over after work for a beer and talk. I was of course in bed quite asleep and he decided he better warn me that there was someone here. He quietly sneaked into the room and creeps onto the bed and pulls my shoulder over (I am of course now awake) and goes hunny. I turn and he jumps back again. Damn I am good. Haven't noticed any difference with my eyes yet though. Cultural note now. My English class last night consisted of my usually three wonderful elementary school teachers. Love these ladies. They were all tired and complaining because they are doing home visits right now. I was a tad confused of course. Well, teachers in Japan have to visit the homes of every single one of their students and talk to the parents about how wonderful (NOT!!) their children are. Most just lie because the parents dont really want to hear the truth. Well my one lady is on this moral kick right now. She has been joining different groups trying to find a way to save the world and make it a better place for her grand son. I just love this lady. (She also uses really big dictionary words that I have to decipher and rephrase. She wont stop doing it!) She has decided that parents need to now the truth about their bratty little children, so she was going to tell them. Isn't working very well right now and she was very stressed last night. I have a feeling she is going to just lie for the rest of her visits. Too funny. Good thing we played a Snooping game last night that had them in stitches. Silly questions like: Have you ever written on a bathroom wall? Have you ever written a love letter? In this case it was a love song because this lady is a music teacher. Have you ever dated two men at the same time? Have you ever broken something and walked away all sneaky? Ohhhhhh my bad ladies. Very funny night. Hehehehehhe!
Posted by (Top)Andrea::4/28/2003 ::
0 Comments:
|